Author: Monica Swanson
Narrated by: Dave Swanson, Monica Swanson
Release date: February 21, 2023
Audiobook Duration: 6 h 49 min
Sign up to start listening to audiobooks and get your first book free and 2 bonus books from our VIP selection! If you like us, enjoy 1 audiobook (and 1 bonus VIP book) a month for just $14.95 (USD). Cancel anytime, no strings attached.
BOOK DESCRIPTION: Raising Amazing combines years of research with personal stories and step-by-step, practical advice to equip you to raise kids of godly character and deep faith who love their parents and remain close to their siblings for a lifetime.
Parents love to imagine their children growing up to be exceptional adults. But for many, raising exceptional adults seems a daunting task. Perhaps you’re a new parent and don’t know where to start, or maybe you’re a parent of teens and feel like you’ve made a mess of it all. Or perhaps you’re somewhere in between and just don’t think you’re good at the whole parenting thing.
Wherever you are in your parenting journey, there’s hope for you. As a mom of four boys, Monica Swanson–also the author of Boy Mom and host of the popular Boy Mom podcast–knows firsthand the challenges and struggles of parenting and the kind of help that parents in the trenches are looking for.
In Raising Amazing, Monica gives you the tools and techniques you need to:
- Raise countercultural kids in the midst of a crazy world
- Train your children in the biblical character qualities you value most
- Find ways to help your kids navigate technology, sports, and dating
- Introduce your children to a vibrant life of faith that will draw them closer to God
- Cultivate strong sibling bonds and mend those that may already be struggling
- Develop healthy relationships with your children that will lead to friendship for a lifetime
- Encourage dads with a “note to dads” at the end of each chapter written by Monica’s husband
This isn’t just a book; it’s a fresh perspective on parenting that may just change the trajectory of your family forever.
DISCLAIMER: the following post is created for promotional purposes only, getaudiobooks.today doesn’t offer access to this title and we do not intend to breach any copyright infrigements. However be sure that our partners whom we promote can provide you access to your desired title. If you are the author of this book or DMCA agent and want this post to be removed then simply head over to our DMCA page and find our e-mail there.