Author: Robynne Chutkan
Narrated by: Robynne Chutkan
Release date: November 1, 2022
Audiobook Duration: 6 h 48 min
you can click on the links below to download/stream The Anti-Viral Gut by Robynne Chutkan on your smartphone/tablet + many other books/magazines/podcasts:
How to Download/Stream The Anti-Viral Gut by Robynne Chutkan:
1. Click on one of the available links above
2. Create an account in our platform by filling in the form
3. Check e-mail for further instructions and look for your desired book in our MASSIVE library!
A practical plan for strengthening the incredible antiviral defenses located in your gut and resolving symptoms—from a renowned gastroenterologist and the author of Gutbliss.
Multiple studies have now confirmed a dramatic link between the health of our microbiome—the trillions of bacteria that live in our digestive tract—and our likelihood of getting devastating viral illnesses like COVID-19. Low-fiber diets, limited exposure to nature, and overzealous use of pharmaceuticals have messed up our microbiome, making many of us more susceptible to viruses than we naturally should be. But the good news is that unlike our genes, our microbiome is constantly evolving, offering a pathway back to health for those who are suffering, and proven protection for those who want to stay well. In The Anti-Viral Gut, Dr. Robynne Chutkan explains this groundbreaking research and offers a prescriptive plan for anyone trying to avoid or recover from a viral illness to rehab their gut microbes and restore their health.
In this powerful road map to strengthening the gut-immune system, Chutkan gives practical advice for balancing both your internal and external environment by optimizing diet, exercise, sleep, and time outdoors to boost your host defenses and overall health. The Anti-Viral Gut includes:
- a step-by-step nutrition plan, including recipes to improve your good gut bacteria and an explanation of which foods and preparation methods bring you the fastest results
- protocols for replacing immune-suppressive, microbiome-disruptive medications with safer alternatives
- guidelines for exercise, sleep hygiene, and stress reduction methods for working mindfulness, breathwork, and meditation into your daily routine
- advice on maximizing the potent antiviral effects of nature
Complete with inspiring stories from Dr. Chutkan’s own patients who have battled COVID-19, The Anti-Viral Gut will empower readers to jump-start their journey toward healing.
The Anti-Viral Gut by Robynne Chutkan PDF Download
The Anti-Viral Gut by Robynne Chutkan KINDLE
The Anti-Viral Gut by Robynne Chutkan EBOOK
The Anti-Viral Gut by Robynne Chutkan EPUB
The Anti-Viral Gut by Robynne Chutkan Read online
The Anti-Viral Gut by Robynne Chutkan Full PDF
The Anti-Viral Gut by Robynne Chutkan Free Audiobook
DISCLAIMER: the following post is created for promotional purposes only, getaudiobooks.today doesn’t offer access to this title and we do not intend to breach any copyright infrigements. However be sure that our partners whom we promote can provide you access to your desired title. If you are the author of this book or DMCA agent and want this post to be removed then simply head over to our DMCA page and find our e-mail there.