Author: Jeb Blount
Audiobook Duration: 8 h 0 min
you can click on the links below to download/stream Selling in a Crisis by Jeb Blount on your smartphone/tablet + many other books/magazines/podcasts:
How to Download/Stream Selling in a Crisis by Jeb Blount:
1. Click on one of the available links above
2. Create an account in our platform by filling in the form
3. Check e-mail for further instructions and look for your desired book in our MASSIVE library!
Find the motivation and confidence to stay on top when everything hits the fan
In volatile times, it is hard to sell. It seems like every company is on a spending freeze, cutting back, or pushing off making decisions. Buyers become scarce and the competition for the few that are still buying is fierce. People don’t want to meet with you, objections are harsher, customers cancel orders and contracts on a whim and pressure you for price decreases.
Yet, you are still under the same pressure to make your sales number. If you don’t, your income will take a hit. Don’t even mention the 401(k) that you are afraid to even look at with the markets in free fall. In this situation, it’s natural to feel stressed out and feel demotivated. In Selling in a Crisis, the world’s most sought-after sales trainer Jeb Blount delivers an essential blueprint for staying motivated, keeping your pipeline full, increasing sales, retaining your customers, and advancing your career in times of uncertainty and change.
In his classic, no-nonsense style, Jeb gives you 55 easy to consume tips, techniques, and tactics that are time-tested and proven to help you stay on top when everything and everyone else is down. You’ll also discover:
- The real secrets to selling more in a crisis
- The difference between rainmakers and rain barrels and how to find opportunity in adversity
- Why you must stop swimming naked and put your bathing suit on
- Why you don’t get into buckets with crabs
- How to be a RIGHT NOW sales professional
- 7 Steps of Effective Prospecting Sequences and how to be professionally persistent
- How to adjust sales messaging to meet the moment
- The sales secrets of frogs, squirrels, and horses
- Sutton’s Law and why you must go where the money is
- Why you need more than charm and a great personality to close sales in a crisis
- The five questions you must answer in the affirmative for every stakeholder
- How to handle buying commitment objections in a crisis
- How to protect your turf from competitors and your profits from price decreases
- Five ways to protect and advancing your career
- How to be bold and always trust your cape
- And so much more . . .
Jon Kabat-Zinn once said, “You can’t stop the waves, but you can learn to surf.” This is exactly what you’ll learn to do in this indispensable guide for sales professionals who are navigating the rough seas of volatility. With each chapter you will find the motivation, inspiration, and confidence catch to rise above the negativity, catch your wave, and take control of your life, career, mindset, and income.
Selling in a Crisis by Jeb Blount PDF Download
Selling in a Crisis by Jeb Blount KINDLE
Selling in a Crisis by Jeb Blount EBOOK
Selling in a Crisis by Jeb Blount EPUB
Selling in a Crisis by Jeb Blount Read online
Selling in a Crisis by Jeb Blount Full PDF
Selling in a Crisis by Jeb Blount Free Audiobook
DISCLAIMER: the following post is created for promotional purposes only, getaudiobooks.today doesn’t offer access to this title and we do not intend to breach any copyright infrigements. However be sure that our partners whom we promote can provide you access to your desired title. If you are the author of this book or DMCA agent and want this post to be removed then simply head over to our DMCA page and find our e-mail there.