Author: Annie Duke
Audiobook Duration: 7 h 43 min
you can click on the links below to download/stream Quit: The Power of Knowing When to Walk Away by Annie Duke on your smartphone/tablet + many other books/magazines/podcasts:
(Disable AdBlock if the link won’t open)
How to Download/Stream Quit: The Power of Knowing When to Walk Away by Annie Duke:
1. Click on one of the available links above
2. Create an account in our platform by filling in the form
3. Check e-mail for further instructions and look for your desired book in our MASSIVE library!
(Works on PC, Ipad, Android, iOS, Tablet, MAC)
From the bestselling author of Thinking in Bets comes a toolkit for mastering the skill of quitting to achieve greater success
Business leaders, with millions of dollars down the drain, struggle to abandon a new app or product that just isn’t working. Governments, caught in a hopeless conflict, believe that the next tactic will finally be the one that wins the war. And in our own lives, we persist in relationships or careers that no longer serve us. Why? According to Annie Duke, in the face of tough decisions, we’re terrible quitters. And that is significantly holding us back.
In Quit, Duke teaches you how to get good at quitting. Drawing on stories from elite athletes like Mount Everest climbers, founders of leading companies like Stewart Butterfield, the CEO of Slack, and top entertainers like Dave Chappelle, Duke explains why quitting is integral to success, as well as strategies for determining when to hold em, and when to fold em, that will save you time, energy, and money. You’ll learn:
- How the paradox of quitting influences decision making: If you quit on time, you will feel you quit early
- What forces work against good quitting behavior, such as escalation commitment, desire for certainty, and status quo bias
- How to think in expected value in order to make better decisions, as well as other best practices, such as increasing flexibility in goal-setting, establishing “quitting contracts,” anticipating optionality, and conducting premortems and backcasts
Whether you’re facing a make-or-break business decision or life-altering personal choice, mastering the skill of quitting will help you make the best next move.
Quit: The Power of Knowing When to Walk Away by Annie Duke PDF Download
Quit: The Power of Knowing When to Walk Away by Annie Duke KINDLE
Quit: The Power of Knowing When to Walk Away by Annie Duke EBOOK
Quit: The Power of Knowing When to Walk Away by Annie Duke EPUB
Quit: The Power of Knowing When to Walk Away by Annie Duke Read online
Quit: The Power of Knowing When to Walk Away by Annie Duke Full PDF
Quit: The Power of Knowing When to Walk Away by Annie Duke Free Audiobook
DISCLAIMER: the following post is created for promotional purposes only, getaudiobooks.today doesn’t offer access to this title and we do not intend to breach any copyright infrigements. However be sure that our partners whom we promote can provide you access to your desired title. If you are the author of this book or DMCA agent and want this post to be removed then simply head over to our DMCA page and find our e-mail there.